I have been meaning to load a recipe since I haven’t for a while but made this one today and it was both hubby and kids approved! This actually makes 3 quiches in total and you can put one or two in the freezer to eat later.
Yes, it is a breakfast meal but we eat it all day long! It’s quick and easy to grab as a snack or eat at lunch with a salad.
What I love most about this recipe is the flavor, of course, but also how much it makes with only 8 eggs. I hope you and your family enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breasts (already cooked, chop until diced)
- 1/2 bag Green Giant Frozen Broccoli & Cheese (already cooked, chop until diced)
- 2 Single Pie Crusts (I make two and freeze one but you can halve this recipe for just one pie of quiche)
- 8 beaten eggs
- 3 cups half-and-half, light cream or milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered onion (use to taste)
- 1/4 tsp salt (season to taste)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper (season to taste)
- In a large bowl, stir together eggs,milk, onion powder, salt and pepper. Stir in turkey and broccoli and cheese.
- Pour half of egg mixture into each pie crust. Bake in the 325 degree oven for 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. (This may take longer if you cook both simultaneously.)
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Tip: I make a turkey dinner with broccoli and cheese then make this quiche with the leftover turkey and broccoli. Two meals in one.